Friday 3 May 2013

R Paul at The Richmond Centre 2pm 3/5/13

R Paul at Our Venue in the Richmond Center


R Paul is blasting out a bunch or bouncing tunes in the Richmond Center as I type! The Richmond has it’s very own venue or should I say, “Our Venue”. They have cleared a spot on the second floor and shoppers are being entertained! R Paul has drawn in a crowd enjoying the music. A saxophone, a voice and a backing track or two has turned the Richmond Center into a musical haven all created by R Paul from 2pm today. The dulcet tones can be heard echoed up and throughout those mirrored stairs.  Ideal but of entertainment for those of us who otherwise might not be able to catch up with all the goings-on of the festival this weekend.

Call up and you’ll be able to hear some of those, jazz, swing and blues classics that R Paul’s voice suits down to a tee! I don’t know about you folks but I don’t know how I haven’t heard of him before, I’m definitely sure I’ll be hearing more of him in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment